[RSPlib-Discusssion] Asap Server Announces

Frank Volkmer frank.volkmer at gmx.net
Thu Dec 6 02:24:30 CET 2007

Hello,

at the time I am working on an ASAP interface for a registrar server.
I use the rsplib to test my own implementation.

 From what I get out of my traces and the source code I see that you
assume that a registrar server should be reachable via SCTP under the
source address and the source port of the multicast message. But you
completly ignore any present SCTP transport parameter which would
provide that information. Wy is that so?

Best regards

	Frank Volkmer